What is an Annuity?
An annuity is a financial product that will pay you a consistent income during your retirement. You'll earn interest on the money you put into the annuity, and you can have an income for the rest of your life! In an annuity, your retirement money will be safe, with no market risk. This means that your money will earn interest when the market is up, but you won't lose anything when the market drops. If you don't use all of the income during your retirement years, your beneficiaries will receive the remaining money when you pass away.
Is an Annuity right for me?
If you're looking for a safe place to put your retirement savings, an annuity may be right for you. Check out the following list of benefits to see if an annuity is right for you.
- Safe retirement plan with no market risk
- Ability to earn interest
- Guaranteed income stream during retirement
- Income for a set number of years or for the rest of your life
- Tax-deferred plan, which means fewer taxes than other retirement plans
- May still qualify for Medicaid
- Beneficiaries receive what's left when you pass away
- No probate if money is passed on to beneficiaries
If you're interested in an annuity for your retirement plan, fill out the form to the right. We'll have a licensed professional contact you soon to help you start planning for your golden years.