What is Cremation Expense Insurance?
Cremation expense insurance, also known as final expense insurance, is a type of life insurance coverage that will pay for your cremation when you pass away. Although cremation is typically not as costly as a traditional funeral, additional service fees can add up quickly. Expenses can include cremation services, a memorial service, transportation, obituaries, death certificates, legal fees, an urn and/or a columbarium niche, which can easily add up to more than $10,000.
Cremation expense insurance is a permanent policy, which means that you'll have coverage for the rest of your life. Because it is a whole life product, your death benefit is guaranteed. Some plans can also cover outstanding medical bills and other final expenses.
Is Cremation Expense Insurance right for me?
If you're considering cremation for your final arrangements and are concerned about the financial burden your passing may cause your family, this plan may be right for you. Consider the following list of benefits you'll receive with this coverage.
- Can qualify without a medical exam
- Get coverage for the rest of your life
- Have a guaranteed death benefit
- Cover your cremation and other expenses
- Cover your outstanding medical expenses and other bills
- Get up to $50,000 in coverage
- Have affordable premiums
- Receive early benefits if you become terminally ill
- Have your premiums waived if you are in a nursing home
If you're interested in having your cremation expenses covered, contact us today by phone or by filling out the form on this page. We look forward to working with you and providing protection for your loved ones.