What is Mortgage Protection Insurance?
Mortgage protection insurance is a form of life insurance that's specifically meant to pay off your family's mortgage when you pass away. This can help your family keep their home, even when they've lost your income. Most mortgage protection plans provide coverage for a term, which matches the term of the mortgage loan.
We also offer plans that would help you pay off your mortgage if you become disabled and unable to work. If you're interested in this type of plan, please visit our mortgage disability page.
Is Mortgage Protection Insurance right for me?
Mortgage protection insurance is one of our most popular insurance products because so many American families would need help paying off their mortgage if a primary income earner passed away. It's also one of the reasons we're the number one seller of mortgage protection insurance in the U.S. This type of policy would be perfect for you if you're looking for the following benefits:
- Qualify without a medical exam
- Ability to use your death benefit early if you become critically ill
- Receive a higher benefit amount if your death is accidental
- Pay off your family's mortgage when you pass away
- May cover other final expenses
- Death benefit will cover the amount of your mortgage up to $400,000
- Receive a refund of your premiums if your policy expires
If you'd like to protect your family and their home, fill out the form and an insurance professional will contact you as soon as possible. We look forward to helping your family plan for a brighter future.