What is Term Life Insurance?
Term life insurance will provide a death benefit payout to your loved ones if you pass away within the set time period, or term of the policy. You can chose the death benefit amount, but it's usually based on how much your funeral will cost and how much money your family will need to pay everyday expenses when you're gone. Policies usually have 10, 15, 20 or 30 year terms.
Simplified Issue Term Life Insurance
Simplified issue means that you will not be required to take a medical exam to qualify for coverage. We offer many simplified issue policies for your convenience.
Level Term Life Insurance
Level, in life insurance terms, means that your payments will never increase. The premium amount that you agree on will remain the same throughout the life of the policy. We offer level term policies because it's more affordable and there are no surprises.
Is Term Life Insurance right for me?
Term life insurance is one of the most popular life insurance products because it's easy to customize to each family's needs. Term life insurance is probably right for you if you're looking for the following benefits:
- An affordable option to fit your budget
- Life insurance protection for a set number of years
- Coverage for funeral expenses (average funeral is more than $10,000)
- Ability to replace your income
- Help your family pay off debts (mortgage, credit card, etc.)
- $25,000 to $400,000 in coverage
- A higher payout than most whole life plans
- Ability to cover your spouse and children
- Ability to have your premiums refunded if your policy expires
If you'd like to learn more about term life insurance and receive a free quote for your family, fill out the form and we'll have an insurance specialist contact you as soon as possible.